Achievements and Trophies not enough for you? Here's a leaked video showing the list of UPlay actions and their corresponding rewards in Assassin's Creed 3.
Here's a list, just in case you can't see them clearly in the video.
- Actions Mystery Guest - Complete Sequence 1 & 2 (10 points)
- Tea is for Englishmen - Complete Sequence 6 (20 points)
- The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12 (30 points)
- Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in multiplayer mode (40 points)
- Rewards Assassin's Creed III Theme - Download Uplay-exclusive Assassin's Creed III Theme for your XBOX360 / PS3 / PC (10 points)
- The Life Scratcher Pack - Increase the capacity of Connor's tool pouches, and unlock Multiplayer profile items (20 points)
- Ezio's Outfit - Play in Ezio's outfit from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (30 points)
- The Renegade Pack - Unlock the Multiplayer Night Stalker's costume and additional profile items (40 points)
Now, keep in mind, the video and the list has not been confirmed by Ubisoft. So there's a chance it could be incomplete or completely false. Best to take it all with a grain of salt.
In addition to the UPlay rewards list, a host of new Assassin's Creed 3 and Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation screenshots have also surfaced. While they might not be showing anything entirely new, they do a damn good job of showing how beautiful Assassin's Creed 3 looks -- yes, even the PS Vita spin-off looks fantastic, too.
Looks fantastic, no? Of course, we don't know if any of 'em are "doctored" in any way. Here's a couple of new screens for Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the PS Vita showing the game's protagonist Aveline.
Look nice, too, doesn't it? To see the rest of the screens, click here.
Can Assassin's Creed 3 be the best itertation of the franchise yet? Based on what we've seen, Ubisoft's on the right track. We can, of course, decide for ourselves once Assassin's Creed 3 ships on October 30 for the Xbox 360 and PS3.