A few years ago, Ronimo set out to create a great platforming MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game. This resulted in the release of Awesomenauts for XBLA and PSN a few months back. A great looking and addictive sidescrolling MOBA, a first for consoles. But ever since they’ve shown the first screens and videos, they’ve been getting tons of requests to also bring this game to PC. And we are delighted to reveal today that this indie title is coming to the PC and within a month everyone will be able to grab a copy of Awesomenauts on Steam. Ronimo has also released a PC announcement trailer that can be viewed below.
• 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80′s cartoon style
• 8 very unique and highly customizable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
• Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
• Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
• Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
• Advanced matchmaking which allows you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
• Unlock over 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
• Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!