As you may have noticed, upon starting up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, you were asked for a mandatory update (in order to stay online). Ubisoft has released the games first serious patch for the game. There were a number of issues that would happen to players, which most of you have surely dealt with if you have played the game. There is nothing truly game changing within the patch, however it was a much needed on to fix the following issues:
Matchmaking and Connection:
• Reduction in the peak bandwidth required;
• Improved tuning of host selection weighting;
• Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character’s displayed level;
Private/System Link Kit Storage:
• Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions;
(Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches);
• Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype;
• Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec – Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update;
• Fix for infinite loading screen;
• Fixed a few infrequent crashes;
• Fixed multiple progression and map exploits.
The first DLC for the game will be available shortly.