This Kingdom Hearts 3D walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Action-RPG exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS.
King Mickey and Yen Sid prepare for an impending threat by having Sora and Riku enter the Sleeping Worlds to take the Mark of Mastery exam. They will face new enemies and make new friends in worlds they’ve never set foot in. If they can successfully unlock seven Sleeping Keyholes and return to their world, they will retrieve a great power and be deemed true Keyblade Masters.
Please note that viewers must be at least 12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
Index of Kingdom Hearts 3D Guides:
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is the latest entry in the beloved collaboration between Disney Interactive Studios and Square Enix, which has shipped over 17 million units worldwide. In this much-awaited follow-up to Kingdom Hearts II, players take control of both Sora and Riku as they look to become Keyblade Masters. The adventure will take them through Disney worlds never before seen in the series, and new gameplay features will elevate the acclaimed Kingdom Hearts experience to new heights.
Key Game Features:
- Players will alternate taking control of the two most popular characters of the series, Sora and Riku.
- Creatures called Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. There are over 50 types of Spirits that can become allies and fight alongside Sora and Riku.
- Spirits can be bred and nurtured, and will help Sora and Riku learn new commands and abilities.
- From La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) to The Grid (TRON: Legacy), every Disney world that Sora and Riku will visit is new to the series.
- Players can use their environment to perform Flowmotion: fast and effortless movements that can be tied to powerful finishing moves.
- Players can activate Reality Shift under certain conditions and execute various attacks by responding to Touch Screen commands. Each world will have a unique Reality Shift.
- Players can challenge others to Flick Rush matches, or use StreetPass to trade Link Portals, in which special combat challenges can be set or Spirits can be temporarily lent to other players.
First we get the introduction cinematic, which really shows has far along Square Enix’s CGI rendering skills have come, the graphics are even prettier than in previous Kingdom Hearts games! And the 3D effect in the movies is amazing! Wow!
After that we get our first tutorial (also called mementos) for Combat Basics in the game. Mementos are optional tutorials and flashbacks. When you see the cue on the top screen, it shows you all the fighting controls. Additionally, it explains you can rotate the camera by holding the L or R shoulder button, and that by double-tapping the L or R shoulder button to reset the camera.
This Kingdom Hearts 3D walkthrough is played on the “Proud Mode” highest difficulty level.
Before arriving in Traverse Town, you enter Dive Mode. In this mini-game, you take down enemies and collect prizes as you fall at high speed.
Part 2. We play with the Dream Eaters… They strangely resemble Nintendogs.
Part 3. We learn about the Drop system and get to play as Riku!
Part 4. The chests and everything in the giant room is in the same place, because Riku and Sora? are in parallel universes.
Part 5. We find Rhyme.
Part 7. We head towards the boss!
Part 8. Let’s begin the second boss fight. This time we battle against Hockomonkey!
Part 9. We beat Hockomonkey with Riku… then discover we’re going to need to train to beat him as Sora as well!
Part 10. We complete Traverse Town.
Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 2.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2