Lego Batman 2 has topped the British games chart for the fourth week running.
‘Lego Batman 2 is top again this week despite a 19% drop in sales, with London 2012: The Official Video Game down the same amount but holding on to second place.
The Amazing Spider-Man sales were off -23% at third, and Dead Island Game of the Year Edition was down -14% but rose a a spot to fourth.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier did well out of promotions to rise +41% in sales and up from nine to five.
Get last week’s results here, and the top ten for the week ending July 14 below:
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME – SEGA
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION – KOCH MEDIA
- TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER – UBISOFT
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- FIFA 12 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- SPEC OPS: THE LINE – TAKE 2
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES – SEGA
As ever, you can get the full top 40 from UKIE’s site.