With the annual MCM Expo making its way to London from 25-27 May, the line-up for games you’ll be able to get your hands dirty with has just been announced, a host of which will be making their very first UK appearances.
- Lollipop Chainsaw, Warner Bro. Interactive Entertainment’s scantily clad zombie slasher game will be making its first playable UK appearance.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines will finally, after 10 long years, SEGA’s first person shooter will also make its first UK appearance.
- Nintendo will also be providing the first opportunity for UK gamers to play Kingdom Hearts and Spirit Camera, on 3DS, as well as the Wii title Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise, as well as Nintendo’s Mario Tennis Open, Heroes of Ruin and Project Zero 2.
- Capcom’s Steel Battalion: Heavy Armour and Dragon’s Dogma are also confirmed for the MCM Expo.
- Jagex are hauling MMO RuneScape to the MCM Expo for the first time with: an exclusive voice acting panel, live concept art demos, event-exclusive t-shirts and the opportunity to play the game yourself. Jagex will also be showcasing Transformers Universe, the highly anticipated MMO based on the popular Hasbro brand.
- Dead or Alive 5 will be rearing its head, with Tecmo Koei hosting a playable demo, as well as a tournament in their booth, on the Saturday. Other titles show visitors can get handsy with include Warriors Orochi 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3.