While Bioware is hard at work creating the free DLC, Mass Efect 3: Extended Cut for single player to give more details, gameplay among other things near the end of the game, yet another FREE Pack is on its way for multiplayer entitle the Resurgence Pack. It will arrive for everyone on April 10th, 2012, just a couple of days away, while right now there is double XP going on for the weekend on top of additional packs including items for promoting your character twice that are still on the way, including at least one pack for everyone in-case you did not promote 2 multiplayer characters to single player by the cut off date. (That is done by reaching level 20 with an online multplayer class, then promoting him to single player then starting you multiplayer class back at level 1 but providing more war assets in single player).
The Mass Effect 3 Resurgence Pack will include the following:
- 2 new races that were previously leaked including Geth and Batarian Classes
- 2 new map: Condor, located on one of Palaven’s moons and Hydra, an abandoned Quarian colony.
- 6 New Characters you will need to unlock including an Asari Justicar Adept, a Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard, a Batarian Soldier, a Batarian Sentinel, a Geth Engineer and a Geth Infiltrator.
- 3 New Weapons including the Striker Assault Rifle, the Geth Plasma SMG and the Kishock Harpoon Gun.
- 4 new consumable items for one mission use, that you may find in purchasable packs including a Strength Enhancer (Melee Damage), a Stabilization Module (Stabilizing Weapons for Less Recoil), a Targeting VI (Increases Headshot Damage) and Shield Power Cells (Shortens Shield Recharge Time).