With the stir of last week’s leak, Bioware has confirmed a new Mass Effect 3 DLC pack called Rebellion. Player will be free multiplayer content added to Galaxy at War which will include new maps, characters and equipment. A few of the more interesting points of this DLC is that it will include the Vorcha Soldier, ex-Cerberus operatives as well as the male Quarian Engineer.
Players will also get a hold of Infiltrator to promote and level up as well as 2 new maps, a new objective, and of course a variety of new weapons. The details of this DLC pack includes:
- New Weapons- including Cerberus Harrier, Reegar Carbine and Krysae Sniper Rifle.
- New Unlockable Characters-There will be 6 new unlockable characters which can include Infiltrator, Male Quarian Engineer, Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel, ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard.
- 2 New Maps- Sur’Kesh’s Salarian STG base presents Land on Firebase Jade and the Firebase Goddess on Asari homeworld or Thessia.
- Mission Objective- This will randomly occur during waves 3, 6 and 10 and will demand that the team retrieve a high priority package and bring it to an extraction zone on each map.
- New Gear Slot- A new slot will become available on the equipment screen and will not expire after the end of a match. It can be used from anywhere from a weapon upgrade to character enhancements or reinforcement packs.
The Mass Effect 3 Rebellion Pack will be offered on the Xbox Live Marketplace starting May 29th. As long as you are a member of Xbox Live Gold subscription!