New tweets and the latest Minecraft snapshot reveal what's in store for the 'Pretty Scary' update.
Minecraft 1.4, the 'Pretty Scary' update currently in the works at Mojang with a planned launch to coincide with Halloween, will include a ranged Witch mob which "has a magical nose that wiggles, too," according to developer Nathan Adams.
The Minecraft snapshot today reveals that the game will also include "new sounds by C418," a neutral mob, a hostile mob (possibly the Witch) and new Beacon artwork and Wood trunk block rotation.
The previous changelog, 12w37a, included these tweaks:
- Tweaks to the Wither
- Carrots are now carrot, and added new food item
- Tweaks to a couple of item sprites
- Leather armor now has a non-dyed layer
- Superflat customization options
- Pigs are now able to jump when players ride on them
- Added /clear command to empty the inventory
- Evil mobs are now a little bit more fearless in hard difficulty
- Various bug fixes
Look out for the Pretty Scary Update in a few weeks.