Brought to you by Destructoid:
Make no mistake, I love me some cars, especially ones I could never ever afford. Today we unfortunately lost a hugely influential and awesome contributor to the auto world, Carroll Shelby, but I am reminded of a car I have always been in love with. Living the life of a writer I will probably never go near a Shelby Mustang GT500 outside of an autoshow, but the iconic machine will always be part of my mechanical porn spank bank. Keep on racing!
On the network we kept the sprit of high octane lust going. With Destructoid we kept the engines revved to talk to women about games. Japanator kicks some robot butt. Flixist has some fast and furious review. Finally, Tomopop pushes even more Persona 4 merchandise on us. Whew, excuse me while I look at more sexy car jpgs.
- Japanator Recommends: Vivid Colors. I love cover albums.
- Idol of the Week: Kana Tsugihara. I love you Kana.
- SHIRI: the Japanese robot butt that responds to touch. The title says it all.
- LA: Join us, AICN, and Screamfest for The Loved Ones! Go hang out with the Flixist crew.
- Interview: Bobcat Goldthwait, God Bless America. He's still around?
- Review: Dark Shadows. Johnny Depp does look pretty cute in this one.
- MattyCollector's May sale is a time warp. Did you mention a sale?
- MegaHouse's Konohana Sakuya now open for pre-order. My wallet will not allow me!
- MegaHouse's Yukiko Amagi ready to face her pre-order self. Ok fine, I pre-ordered. Happy?