Assassin’s Creed III, releasing in less than a day now, will be receiving a day 1 patch, and the patch will be fixing plenty of issues and bugs.
There’s plenty of them, so we’re not listing them all, but here’re a few which I found interesting.
- Player could remain stuck after diving from a waterfall
- Fixed an animation glitch when interrupting the reception from high profile jump
- Mission “A DEADLY PERFORMANCE” – Mission would not continue if the player decides to climb the wall instead of using the ladder
- Mission “JOHNSON’S ERRAND” – fixed a bug where the game would remain stuck if the player runs during the black screen that occurs after exiting the tavern
- Mission “THE SURGEON” – Charles Lee could fall in the water and die while following the player, causing the mission to fail, if the player decides to take a certain path that involves jumping over the water
- Mission “THE SURGEON” – fixed a bug where we would show the desync effect if the player throws one of the target in the water, even though the mission is not really failed
- Mission “WELCOME TO BOSTON” – The courier side-quest next to the general store would not start properly
- Possible crash that could happen if the player blends in a crowd group where some NPCs haven’t spawned yet, and while blended performs a kill.
- Possible crash that could happen if the player triggered a loading while being in a covert escort formation with his brotherhood trainees
- Possble crash that could happen when calling a brotherhood trainee with the snipe ability
- Mission “HAPPY EXPECTATIONS” – Game could remain stuck on a white screen when starting the mission
- “OAK ISLAND” – Player could pass through the ground when diving into the cave
See the full patch notes here.
If you just can’t wait for the game to release, you can get even more psyched by reading our Assassin’s Creed 3 preview here.
Stay tuned for more.