DICE has revealed the first batch of details for Battlefield 3‘s next DLC, titled Armored Kill, which will focus on vehicular combat, and includes four new maps, one of which is the biggest map in Battlefield history.
The DLC is penciled in for a September release date and will add four new maps, several vehicles and a new game mode, called Tank Superiority. Armored Kill’s full feature list can be found below:
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vehicles in Armored Kill
- New Tank Superiority game mode
- All maps playable with all six game modes
What do you think of the new DLC? Let us know in the comments below.