EA has released the new patch for FIFA 13 which fixes a lot of bugs and improves online performance and netcode.
The game came out last month and has been a massive critical and commercial success and getting a glowing score on GB too. The game at present is quite stable online, but fans still demand a bunch of things and hopefully with this new patch which updates the game to version 1.02, we can see a bit less complaints.
“We apologise for the recent delays in the FIFA 13 Title Update due to the discovery of a knock-on issue,” EA said.
“We’re happy to announce that the update is now available on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. The delay since our last announcement has allowed us to take the opportunity to address additional items found during testing and raised by the community over the last few weeks. Those items have been added to the list below.”
It is now available on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Fix to improve stability across all online game modes
- Stability in EA SPORTS Football Club challenges.
- National anthems will be properly synced with their corresponding national teams.
- Stability when beginning FIFA 13 whilst connected to a social network on console.
- Optimised searching in Seasons and other online modes. Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
(PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.